Country Engagement Manager in Transaction Monitoring - Warszawa
We are looking for you:
- If you bachelor degree or equivalent in business, economics, law or related fields,
- If you have at least 2 years of experience working in global financial services industry, preferably with large global financial institutions,
- If you have at least 2 years of experience leading and delivering IT or business related projects,
- If you are experienced in operational functions and complex, cross functional program across multiple geographies,
- If you have working experience with an AML Transaction Monitoring solution,
- If you have strong stakeholder management skills,
- If you have ability to identify and manage key risk and issues,
- If you have an ability to identify the crucial elements and deliver a clear view of the situation tailored to the audience,
- If you have ability of excellent understanding of the statistical process and analytics,
- If you have ability of understanding of the AML/ CDD/ KYC domain, it's key stakeholders and regulations,
- If you are fluent in English, in speaking and writing,
- If you are a proactive self-motivated individual who prides themselves on developing continuous improvements to existing processes and solutions,
- If you have ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities,
- Proactive, Can-Do, No Surprises and Positive mind-set,
- If you have a healthy work ethic and a willingness to collaborate.
You'll get extra points for:
- Accreditation for project management such as Agile, Prince2 or PMP,
- Excellent office skills is a plus.
- Please submit your CV in English.
- Information about squad:
- The Country Engagement Manager supports various Transaction Monitoring optimisation engagements such as Risk User Acceptance Testing and BackTesting
- per country or per business line with the ING Group. This all being a part of optimization of the Monitoring Alert Systems. Acting as the delivery lead and
- single point of contact, the resource maintains the relationships with internal stakeholders in the Bank across the 1st and 2nd lines of defence to ensure
- completion of activities effectively and within plan. Key elements of the role includes: - Leading the execution of initial threshold setting (Risk UAT) managing
- stakeholders across the Bank and across different countries - Providing project management ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of execution to work plans -
- Understand statistical processes and analytics and manage their effective use within Risk UAT execution and BackTesting - Responsible for key deliverables for
- the optimization process, such as reporting and issue analysis - Provide relevant and accurate information to support effective decision-making. Manage
- documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.