PMO MANAGER WORKPLACE - MAKRO CASH & CARRY WARSZAWA
At the heart of METRO group’s Operating Model – inspired by the way Private Equity manages portfolio companies - lies the promise that METRO/Makro Cash & Carry's value add & growth potential is primarily generated within the Countries, which are granted considerable entrepreneurial freedom within a common Group agenda. Therefore it is the local executive boards’ responsibility to develop a Value Creation Plan (“VCP”). Those VCPs consist of a structured and rigorous framework to identify incremental value creation levers, providing a clear roadmap for how local management can develop the business, improve performance, implement best practices and accelerate growth. The roadmap is translated into detailed action plans; to execute the identified strategy that will lead to aspired financial results.
Makro Poland is in the second 3 years term of VCP, and is looking to recruit a PMO Manager, reporting to Makro Poland CFO, to support this program. The position is becoming vacant due to internal promotion of current PMO.
- running the Program Management Office
- ensuring that project activities comply with financial plan and time targets
- reporting risk and business opportunities to the Management Board regarding strategic initiatives
- support strategy development of Makro Poland and helps to prepare next VCP
- providing appropriate support in the change process and ensure cooperation with HR Department in the Change Management process
- co – accountable for qualitative and financial progress in implementing strategic initiatives
- contributes to exchange knowledge about the implementation of the strategy and informs the relevant departments about the status of
- strategy implementation, manages communications of the implementation of key strategic initiatives
- support of VCP reviews with Metro Group (shareholder)
- higher education degree in business management or finance
- pro-active attitude, self-motivation and resilience in pursuit of tasks in scope
- knowledge and (proven track record) experience of project portfolio management, program and project management and ideally change management
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- minimum 4 years experience in leading strategy consulting companies or relevant experience from a similar position in PMO or Strategy Department
- fluent English
We look for people with potential to grow and demonstrating learning curiosity.
We offer you:
- challenging job within international team in one of the leaders of the global companies
- great opportunity for growth and development
- attractive benefit package such as: medical insurance, discounts in our MAKRO Stores and others as per internal procedures